1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before? A few things :oP
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Sort of, towards the end, I started to & I did lose weight but I’m such a yo-yo.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My cousin Vanessa, she had a little Sophia
4. Did anyone close to you die? Can’t remember.
5. What countries did you visit? Nicaragua.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Progress, an Acting job.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The month of December, plenty of reasons, I know why.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not being such a wuss & just going for it.
9. What was your biggest failure? School, or lack there of it.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I got a few colds, a few bruises, totally worth.
11. What was the best thing you bought? For myself…Harry Potter book, No! Wait, Peppers tickets.
14. Where did most of your money go? Food, posters, clothes.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Trip back to Miami, and Red Hot Chili Pepper Concert .
16. What songs will always remind you of 2007? The Promise, World Hold On.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
A)Happier or sadder – Happier with myself.
B)Older or wiser – Both.
C)Thinner or fatter- Fatter? I don’t really remember.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Enjoyed the little moments, spent time with the best people I’ve ever known, oh and concerts most def.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Wasted time.
20. How will you be spending Christmas? I spent it with my Dad’s side of the family here in LA, eating.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007? You could say that.
24. What was your favorite TV program? Heroes and The Office.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? I don't hate anyone.
26. What was the best book you read? Harry Potter Book 7.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Arctic Monkeys or The Sounds
28. What did you want and get? Peace.
29. What did you want and not get? A sense of accomplishment.
30. What was your favorite film of this year? Juno. It is so boss.
31. What did you do on your birthday? Went clubbing with some pretty totty people.
32. What was the best part of your summer? Considering my summer was extended, the part where I became closer friends with people.
33. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Made it down to my preferable weight and said or done some things long before I actually did.
34. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? Very me, as usual, Simple & kickass.
35. What kept you sane? Nothing, lol my best friend.
36. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? …Fancy? John Krasinski.
37. What political issue stirred you the most? None, I never really paid much attention.
38. Who did you miss? Gabe, Pat, Brian, Pao, Kristen, Mike, Stevie.
39. Who was the best new person you met? Does someone I Re-met count?
40. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007: A person needs to love themselves before they can be with someone and let them love you back. And the only person you can depend on is yourself.
41. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Ooh, toughy…
“Will I ever get to
to where it is that I am going?
Will I ever follow through with what I,
with what I had planned?
I guess it's possible that I have been a bit distracted
and the directions for me are a lot less in demand.
Will I ever get to where I'm going?
If I do, will I know when I'm there?
If the wind blew me in the right direction
Would I even care?
I take a look around; it's evident the scene has changed.
And there are times when I feel improved,
Improved upon the past.
Then there are times when I can't seem to understand at all
and yes it seems as though I'm going nowhere...
Really fucking fast”